<VV> Hopefully the last correction to the Rarity list

Bigwave Dave thebigwave@comcast.net
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:43:12 -0800

I have a few corrections to the figures listed in the rarity article I posted.
Apparently I copied a few numbers down wrong. I triple checked the math on the
estimated numbers but I should have rechecked the recopied numbers as well.
Hopefully we caught them all. The posting to the VV list provides an excellent
proofreading service!  :)

First 62 Rampside on list (2,475) should read 61 Loadside

Total Canadian production should read 48927, not 48297.

Total Corsa production should read 39116, not 46,319.

Regards
Dave T.