<VV> Saddle Interiors/Colored Dashes (Nick Elzinga)

kenfran@comcast.net kenfran@comcast.net
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:00:02 -0600

The only 500 I ever owned was a 1968. The dash in it was black. (exterior
white) Maybe '65 or '66 500s had the colored dash. There is another
possibility though -- I know Canadian Corvairs had the engine shroud painted
body color, is it possible that the Canadian 500s had the body-color dash?
Ken Franson
1966 4-door auto Monza
1965 Corsa (awaiting resoration)