<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1483 - 13 msgs

MSYVairs@aol.com MSYVairs@aol.com
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:26:38 EST

In a message dated 19-12-04 16:17:49 Central Standard Time,
k-wildman@onu.edu writes:

At 04:25  PM 12/20/2004, Dale Dewald wrote:
>Hello Tim,
>
>There were  several different colors available in 1965 that went with the
>saddle  interior.  I just sold a '65 Corsa project car that had a saddle
>interior and factory gold color paint: Sierra Tan Poly (poly =
>metallic).  I have seen other '65's with saddle interiors that  were
>painted Willow Green Poly (gray-green), Cypress Green Poly (olive  green),
>and a maroon (not sure if this was stock).

Our  first brand-new car was a '65 500 model, 110/PG, with the Sierra
Tan   and the Saddle interior.  It was a beautiful  car.

Ken

My first Corvair was a '65 Corsa with the Saddle Tan interior and Cypress
Green exterior with all windows tinted glass, am/fm radio, turbo motor, 4-speed,
 positraction, F41 suspension and wood wheel.

Dark Green and Saddle interior are my FAVORITE combination!! I have owned 5
cars since that had that combination!!!!

Bill "Swamp Rat" Hadley
Denham Springs, LA