<VV> Saddle Interiors/Colored Dashes (Nick Elzinga)

DTerry8123@aol.com DTerry8123@aol.com
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:29:54 EST

My Father had a '69 500. It had White exterior and a green interior. The
dash was also green. This was an original car with only 54,000 miles on it in
1977.

Dan Terry
'65 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta

In a message dated 12/19/2004 4:52:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,