<VV> FC - tire sources

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:04:49 EST

In a message dated 12/20/2004 9:48:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Sethracer@aol.com writes:

All the  Datsun and Toyota  pickups in the 70's used 14" tires. We used  to
get take-offs at the dealers for our trailers. (dirt cheap) They  have
probably
all gone to 15" by now, but there should be lots of  those sizes  available
as
replacements.  - Seth

My new Toyota Tacoma has 16" tires

Tim  Abney

Proud Member of
United  Steelworkers of America, Local 7600

Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member  Society of the First Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN -  1967-68
Corsa Member
I.E.C.C.  President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting  restoration

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of steelworkers%20logo.jpg]