<VV> Let the Buyer Beware!

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:27:35 -0800

Richard - Specifically which vendor are you referring to "West of the
Mississippi"? Has this vendor still not refunded your money - What was
the vendor's side of the story. Certainly no part anyone sells is
"bulletproof" and beyond an occassional defect.  In our case, at least,
the "normal" methods of bench-bleeding can sometimes lead to false
assumptions. Was there any other reason you would think that the master
cylinder was defective? Did you give the vendor an opportunity to
replace the part or just send everything back for a refund? Most vendors
have an exchange policy on defective merchandise, but not a refund
policy? Which was the case?
I'm sure you agree that when you make an accusation of "crimnal" and you
don't name the vendor and don't explain the situation totally then
problems can ensue. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com