<VV> Sagan's 64 spyder convertible

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:52:41 EST

In a message dated 12/21/2004 11:06:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dfamily@cecomet.net writes:

> not encouraged or discouraged.  As my brother recently reminded me I've
> never had a "real" job and have never been a practical person (sculptor,
> craftsman, woodworker, 5 kids that put themselves through college, drove
> corvairs cause they liked them and were cheap).  It would be neat, and I
> think
> significant to the corvair community to restore and display the car as Carl
> Sagan's Corvair (without the wooden observatory platform!!).
> I honestly don't know what I'll do with the car.   But now, at least a few
> more people know that Carl Sagan drove a 1964 Spyder Convertible.  Thanks.
> Dennis Dorogi

You're on the right tract!  You "realize"  what you've got...

I'll bet most of us thought you "knew you had a goldmine car"..which many do,
when first entering the world of Collector cars...

So YOU  decide if the project would be worth it!  And if you do...YOU  get to
enjoy the conversations at the meets!!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V
Somewhere between Reno, NV.  and Coos Bay, Or.