<VV> LOWERED FRONT ENDS

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:55:54 -0800

I assume it's a 69 - All lates have adjustable camber front and rear
ends so - within certain limits, you can lower the car and compensate
for camber. Cutting coils, going to hd springs, going to low profile
tires are all  non- invasive ways of doing this. Are you running 14"
wheels? If so, go to stock 13" on the front and low profile tires. Any
time the front end is lowered differently than the rear the alignment is
technically "screwd up" but I don't think that's what you're asking. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com