<VV> Parts and Repair help

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:29:14 -0600

I made a brief mention of the CORSA Parts and Repair mediation service
yesterday and have got more than a few emails about it.  I can't find any
documentation on the program, but I do know a little about it.  If anyone
has a copy of the policy, please feel free to correct me

CORSA as a benefit to its members has a program that will help mediate
disputes between CORSA members and Corvair business listed every other
month on the back cover of the Communique.  The current administrator of
this program is Larry Claypool, aka lclc.  His email is "The Claypools"
<tatra@urbancom.net> .  What it is, if you have a problem you can't resolve
with a Corvair vendor, you contact Larry and let him know what the problem
is.  He will them contact the vendor and get their side of the story and
try to find the best solution for everyone.  I'm guessing 90% of these are
failure to communicate or some paperwork slipping through the cracks.  With
and impartial person talking to both parties without a lot of emotion on
either side most of these problems are quickly resolved.

If you have a problem, give it a try.

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Western Division Director.

PS. since Larry is also a vendor, the problem could actually be with
him.  In that contact your CORSA directors.