<VV> Corvair Wagon In Custom Rodder Mag

LanningWB@aol.com LanningWB@aol.com
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:36:23 EST

I don't recall the gentleman's name that was giving periodic updates on his
Corvair wagon project on VV, but what is possibly that car is in the March 2005
Custom Rodder magazine.  The picture includes a silver wagon with purple
graphics, aftermarket wheels, racing mirrors and front bumper guards in an article
about the Minnesota state fair during June 18 - 20.  It is one of the cars in
the field of many custom cars and has several people looking at it.

If anyone wants to see the picture I can scan and email it.  If interested
contact me off line.

Wade Lanning