<VV> '68 cpe FS near Buffalo NY

Les corvair@mts.net
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:51:06 -0600

 From another car list I'm on.... the guy asked if anyone knew anything
about Corvairs! When I inquired here is the info I received - note: I
have no interest in or other information about this vehicle. Contact
seller if you're interested.

"the car is excellent.  for about the last year, it was driven daily.
it had sat insinde for almost 20 years.   the owner states 36,000 are
actual miles...an "expert" looked the car over closely and said that
seems to be true.  body is excellent.  no rust.   some rust beginnig on
the seems in the front trunk.   have pics  of that and all aspects of
the car.
the expert called it about a 3 on the classic scale of 5.

automatic trans.   interior is veyr good.  seats not ripped or torn,
neither is the carpet.   behind the back seat, its a little off-- the
seal is not perfect and it looks like speaker holes had been cut in.
car has been repainted and looks fantastic.  like a lighter blue with
dark grey/black inside.  near Buffalo, NY  in niagara region of NY
state, across ontario border from Ft ERie, about 30 minutes form niagara
falls, maybe 2 hr 15 from Toronto.

engine...hmmm dont know about carbs...expert mentionned it was a 110 hp
engine.

hoping to raise Christmas moeny by selling a super nice car at a low
price-- $1800.

Gnarly505stx@yahoo.com  or VolvoP1900@hotmail.com "