<VV> Re: Corvair Wagon In Custom Rodder Mag

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 05:24:20 -0500

The car you were referring to which was mentioned on this list previously is
owned by Jeff Angelli and he has called it a Fitch Wagon. If it is finished
yet I do not know. If it is, I doubt it is at a show in Minnesota before we
have seen it in the buffalo Area.
Gary Swiatowy