<VV> Iowa Mini CORSA Convention / Portland CORSA convention

Levair@aol.com Levair@aol.com
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:52:22 EST

In a message dated 12/22/04 1:54:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
carmerjr@mindspring.com writes:

<< at Iowa and flying out to Portland but most certainly not trailering out
 Portland >>

I trailered out to Flagstaff form Indiana, just to try out the distance and
then to see how many westerners reciprocated by trailering west to east for
Penn.and Ky conventions. .
   Based on the results, I don't believe that I will feel ashamed of not
spending at least three weeks towing to Portland.
   I may fly to Portland, but driving out is impossible. I look forward to
Iowa and will really miss not attending Portland. Thank heaven for the
reasonable alternative.
   Warren