<VV> Corvair aero drag

Dave Morris BigD@DaveMorris.com
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:49:27 -0600

Oh I can't resist this.  I don't have any absolute numbers, but I can tell
you (relatively speaking) that the model on the left has a lower drag
coefficient than the model on the right:
http://www.davemorris.com/Photos/Corvair%20Corsa%20Project/IMG_0244.jpg

Closeup of the model on the left:
http://www.davemorris.com/Photos/Dragonfly%20Corvair/IMG_0050.JPG

By the way, I enlarged the blower fan for the one on the left (not shown in
the photo)... it will have a 52" diameter, vertically mounted (cough)
3-bladed "fan" that should satisfy even Rad Davis's cooling requirements.

:)

Dave Morris