<VV> Heartland Corvair Gathering

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:41:20 EST

In a message dated 12/22/2004 8:21:33 AM Central Standard Time,
khammett@stainlessfab.com writes:

Might  consider the Heartland Corvair Gathering.  What is planned for  this
event?

Keith and all,

The Heartland Corvair Gathering is the unofficial name for the soon to be
officially named regional event. This event is patterned around the hundreds (?)
 of other weekend Corvair events held around the country. This event is being
put  on by the CORSA chapters in Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and
Wichita. 2005  is the first year for this event and will be hosted by the Wichita
club,  Mid-Continent Corvair Association, our first BIG event. The events will
include  a display/Peoples' Choice, Concours, Funkana, Awards Dinner and lots
of good  Corvair  comraderie. The tenative date is 9/30 - 10/2, which would
allow  interested parties to participate in a SCCA autocross on Sunday.

We have a fantastic host hotel and should have all the details worked out  by
mid January. We'll be promoting the event here and in the Communique.

Ned  Madsen
1965/6 Corvair Monza/Corsa 140 (soon to have AC)
CORSA Member since  2000
Mid Continent Corvair Association -  President