<VV> Windshield Washer Fluid(some Corvair)

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:57:29 -0500

My experience is the exact opposite. I've driven in driving rain storms
at the posted speed limit while the RainXless people were parked on the
side of the road. And has been mentioned before, frost and ice just pop
right off RainX treated glass.

Sure, you have to keep it up, but you change your oil don't you? Are you
going to stop using oil too ? :o)

If you can't tell, I like RainX :o).

Marc Sheridan