<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1506 - 11 msgs

JKFG717@aol.com JKFG717@aol.com
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:56:07 EST

If memory serves me, Bon Ami Cleanser has an abrasive in it.  Granted,  it is
a milder abrasive than most cleansers but I would still never use it  on
glass
or painted surfaces on a car.  Am I wrong about this?   Certainly, I would
use
an appropriate polishing compound for scratches and  such but a cleanser for
anti fog?  Is there a Bon Ami cleaner (not  cleanser) that you are talking
about?

Read the label: "Hasn't scratched  yet." It's true. It's safe for glass,
ceramic, porcelain.
Jim