<VV> wagons

Dave Ziegler dziegler3@comcast.net
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 10:50:38 -0800

I used to run the Lakewood-Monza chapter. After trying for several
years to get someone else to take over, the chapter was disbanded due
to lack of interest. The treasury was donated to Corsa (which has yet
to acknowledge it !) If anyone is willing to step up and try to get it
running again, I think I still have some old newsletters and the club
banner around somewhere.
Dave.. .