<VV> Accellerator pump cups the easy way.

ronchoy@comcast.net ronchoy@comcast.net
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:42:44 +0000

Thanks to the great support of our group, I've happily installed replacement cups on two accelerator pumps. It was so easy, I tried all the methods here and also pried on on with a cotter pin puller. All the methods are good. It's surprising how strong and stretchy the rubber really is. No problems at all. Methods:
1.  Using a tapered plastic tip from silicone sealer, cut to size. Moisten or lubricate and slide on. Thanks to Dave Ziegler and Larry Forman!
2. Heat the parts, lube and push on. Thanks Ron Cruz!
3. Using a right angle dental pick, lube it and winkle it into place. Thanks Harry Yarnell!
Thanks to all -ron 65,66