<VV> ebay #4514354854 '68 Monza

Steve Oxford seoxford@att.net
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:37:41 +0000

If anyone is interested in the green '68 Monza coupe for sale on ebay, I have gotten some answers to some basic questions.

The car has a 4spd tranny.  The engine is original and the AIR system is connected but they don't know anything about the exhaust - pipes going out back instead of to sides.  The original radio is an AM/FM, unknown condition.  There is an aftermarket CD player/radio in the glove box.

They do not want to give out the VIN, which would help confirm the year and other info.

Starting bid's too rich for me, but it's a nice looking car.....

Steve Oxford/'63 conv