<VV> Coil Springs

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:02:19 EST

Cecil Millswrites:

I need a  set of rear coil springs for my 65 Monza convertible w/A/C.
Clark's
does not have them, and the last time I checked Lon did not have  them either.
Can someone point me to a website that might have them. I have  been
unsuccessful with my searches for same thus  far.
Thanks.

and Bob Vukas writes:

Coil Spring Specialties is a web based business that will build to your  specs
for any  car.
info@coilsprings.com
http://www.coilsprings.com/

So Seth  writes - Or pick up a pair of rear springs from a 1993-up
Camaro/Firebird. Next  to free at a junk yard. You might even find a pair from a Convert
(94-up). They  fit and might be just what you need, depending on your car
weight.  -Seth