<VV> Paint/rust question (Now Painted Wheels)

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:54:27 -0500

My 61 700 was all original, including paint. The wheels were body color.
Another Corvair mystery? I read something on this a little while ago.
Cannot find it. grrrrr

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)

66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp

Maine

My understanding is that the 500's got body color wheels, everybody else
got
black.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage