<VV> Painted Wheels -- An Observance

MoVair@aol.com MoVair@aol.com
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:12:58 EST

Over the years, probably the one thing I've noticed about the Corvair  wheels
is the many colors you can find them in. My feelings,(opinion), is  this...
 Regardless of year, Monza's and Corsa's always seemed to be  Black. The
wheels on 500's and 700's would match the vehicle body color. This  may be due to
the smaller "dog dish" type hubcaps. Remember, full wheel covers  were an
option on these models.
 I can't swear that the same is true for the FC's, so someone else may  be
better informed.   Next time you attend a car show, look at other  GM models and
see if the same holds true for the Impala/Biscayne,  BelAir/210/150 models,
and others... provided they're restored/original  cars.
  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
   Kelly Parker
   _MoVair@aol.com_ (mailto:MoVair@aol.com)