<VV> Re:Paint/rust question (Now Painted Wheels)

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:51:07 -0500

According to Larry Claypool in his "Stock is" series, as best I can
remember.
ONLY the Corvair 500 series came with body colored wheels.
This is because the base line used hubcaps instead of wheelcovers.
Monzas and Corsas came with Black painted wheels.
I am not sure of the FC's but I beleive most of them came with hubcaps.
My low mileage 63 does have body colored wheels, but I cannot guarantee they
have not been painted by the previous owner.
Gary Swiatowy