<VV> 1961 Rampside

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:10:19 -0600

Eric, the mat was recently discussed on corvanatics and the suggestion was
to go to Tractor Supply and cut to fit.  You could ask on the list and find
out who did it, I don't remember who it was.

As far as the nuts, bolts, clips, etc. get the assembly manual, beer,
cigars, etc. and settle in for a fun time!

Keith (King group red) Hammett
'62 Rampside (group red)
'65 Monza (group red)
'92 Ranger (group red as of this morning)
only got one left might as well let it sign up too.  ggg  Its all Norms
fault!