<VV> Paint and body work questions for my 64 Spyder Convertible.

goofyroo@excite.com goofyroo@excite.com
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:05:36 -0500 (EST)

I soda blasted my '63 convertible with the top off, and exterior and interior stripped.

When I was done, I found baking soda *on top of the speedometer housing*, among many, many other hidden places.

Even the top of the transmission crossmember had soda on it.  Didn't find that for two years.  Fortunately it's non-corrosive.

Soda works beautifully; you just have to be prepared to remove it eventually from every surface of every part on the car, by washing or brushing.

Michael Smith
Dallas

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com