<VV> Cleaning Cylinder Heads

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:58:17 -0500

Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Dominique Allen
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 4:34 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Cleaning Cylinder Heads

Hey everyone, I am trying to clean the flashing between the cylinder head
fins and would like to use my dermal but I can't find any bits long enough
to do the job properly.  Does anyone have any good suggestions for getting
down inside the head to get all of the old flashing out?  Thanks for your
help.

Dominique Allen