<VV> problem #1,111 ( gen Light)

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:34:05 -0500

Some glow when your appliances are pulling a lot of power is normal. Current
produced by your generator will increase as the new brushes get seated on
the armature. With time, I expect your Corvair will resume its previous
behavior entirely.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Vairdad@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 7:19 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> problem #1,111 ( gen Light)

sunday I changed brushes on my beautiful 63 monza coupe. prior to changing
brushes everything worked great, but after changing brushes with heater fan
and
 lights on at same time there is a faint glow in gen. light. any way to
solve
 this problem? and is it not weired that new brushes would cause this.
Corvair Driver
Garland
Message to Hank.
No I did not get brushes from Advance