<VV> Cleaning Cylinder Heads

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:47:41 EST

I've had really good luck using a keyhole saw that they sell in the drywall
tools section.  The teeth are really coarse but that's not a big  drawback.
The blades are really tough and the tip is strong enough that  you can pop it
straight through the flash. The kerf width is just about  right. The saws have
an integrated wood handle with a wide base that  can be hit with a palm or
light hammer.
Craig Nicol

Hey everyone, I  am trying to clean the flashing between the cylinder head
fins and would  like to use my dermal but I can't find any bits long enough
to do the job  properly.  Does anyone have any good suggestions for getting
down  inside the head to get all of the old flashing out?  Thanks for  your
help.