<VV> Re: Corvair Siting...I think

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 06:45:06 -0800 (PST)

 You see it in the strangest of places... I thought I
had Corvair on the brain (well I do), but even my wife
agreed...
 We went to Burger King the other night, I hate fast
food, but it was late and our little guy needed food
now!
 Instead of a toy, the crappy meal came with a stupid
Batman Comic. No offense to the Bat-fans, this was
just dumb. I looked through it anyway. Near the end of
the story the lead female, Detective Yin, is headed to
the Wayne Co. headquarters in a small 2 door car, with
4 round tail lights and a straight bumper. Hmmm, that
kinda looks familiar. In the next panel, she is shown
behind the wheel and there are humps in the dash, in
front of the driver and pass. seats. Wow, what a
coincidence. Then she wrecks the car, avoiding the
Penguin's mechanical monster. The "car" has 4 front
headlights with bezels drawn into the center of the
car. The kicker...there's a lock on the front panel of
the car. That's when I said, "I might be crazy, but
that's a Corvair!". Kerri agreed on both points. The
roofline...early coupe all the way.

 Very strange, any Bat-artists out there?

 Mike
 YS-117