<VV> Cleaning Cylinder Heads

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:45:42 -0500

A word of caution here. When (not if) you break a drill bit between the fins
it's a real bitch to get the broken end out. I personally don't use them.
The stiff saw blade and a thin wood chisel work very well.

I had to buy a set of new wood chisels as all my old one's got converted to
metal work!

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net