<VV> A thank you and a Hep me again Please

scott morehead smorehead@lycos.com
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:33:36 -0500

I'd like to thank all those that responded to my email regarding some head and seat work.  We have quite a resource on VV.  My next dilemma; does anyone know the guy on EBAY with the handle of rampsidevil , he bought a greenbrier from me in May, paid me and nary a word from him since then.  I didn't keep his info because he said he was sending someone to fetch the vehicle.  7 months later and nadda.  Anyhow, I've had no luck through ebay, even contacting other corvair sellers that he has been bidding on and asking them to contact me via that route. I no longer have access to him after Ebays 90 day auction ending period.  I do know he lives in Arizona and that is about it.  Any suggstions, please post offlist.  Thanks much

Scott Morehead