<VV> EUM Cruise

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:34:57 EST

In a message dated 12/30/2004 7:06:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:

> For all you folks in the Midwest and North freezing your kahones off, and
> my
> friend Tom in Germany waiting for the salt to wash off the road.....
>
> It was a balmy 68 in Lincolnton NC today, and I had to chauffeur "alcohol
> boy"
> to his job at the country club, and visit a friend out on the other end of
> the
> county, so the EUM came out of the carport to make the run.

****

Don't forget the PNW        Reno area   30's   2 ft snow...more coming down
right now..thru the weekend....

But I luv it!   ggg  Triple time! [ xmas break for all in the company]  and
like this am......drove 30 miles to sweep off a satellite dish....then stayed
close "incase"
Yesterday.  I was bored.....so I "went to work"  120 miles away!  gggg

PS..cannot even SEE the WUM.......when they plowed the road... and it's 20ft
back!..GONE!  ggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V