<VV> Safety Tip

Joe West joew@diveaz.com
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 05:46:13 -0700

I have a 3600psi pressure washer that will literally spray holes in concrete
using the zero degree tip... I don't let the tip get anywhere NEAR me :)

On the other hand... My pressure washer is the top utility item around my
home that I wonder how I ever did without.  I use it a couple of times a
week... Heck; I even use it to blow leaves and pine needles out of the yard!

Joe