<VV> COLD WEATHER CORVAIR DRIVING

John Kepler bigjohnohio@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:58:45 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <Taruffi57@aol.com>
To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 11:42 AM
Subject: <VV> COLD WEATHER CORVAIR DRIVING

> I'm seeing a lot of references to bad weather from you guys.  It's 72 here
> right now (noon) and will be 77 tomorrow and sunday.  Perfect for cruising
in
> the '64 convertible.  Sorry----just couldn't resist rubbing it in.....

Rub away!  We'll have this same conversation in June when the weather in
Florida is indistinguishable from the inside of a Crock-Pot on "high", and
life is reduced to sweating from one air-conditioned bubble to the next as
fast as possible, while we enjoy something VERY different!  Remember, I can
always get comfortably warm.....you can strip buck naked and still sweat
buckets!

John