<VV> ignition problems and misc.

lloyd biggerstaff lloydscorvan@yahoo.com
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:49:55 -0800 (PST)

Well, I am getting closer to putting the project 1966 monza on the road,but I have encountered a few problems along the way.While I was trying to start her this morning,the starter would not stop cranking even if I turned the ignition unit to off.Does this mean the ignition is bad, and if so,can it be repaired or does it need to replaced?Also,I have a 102h.p. engine installed in her and was wondering were all the carbs the same when installed on the various engine h.p. ratings or is there something I should be aware of?The carbs on her now are not the ones she came with.A happy new year to all.