<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #3 - 10 msgs

wfcc@juno.com wfcc@juno.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:15:17 -0600

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:48:08 -0500 vairologist@juno.com writes:
>         Scroll down to the bottom

>         As a matter of fact I was bothered by this.  Not abreviated
> names
> but by the low IQ ignorant sons of bitches that cant take enough of
> their
> valuable time to clip a post down to its core thought.  It's
> thoughtless
> crap like that ,that makes one person's disgruntled reply sound like
> flame war after it has been repeated a dozen times.        BTW Gary.
>
> This is the sanatized version.         Smitty

Come on now , Smith, --Tell us how you really feel .

You need to go on FastVairs-sometimes they snip the messages down so much
you don't have the slightest idea  what they are talking about......

             Ed

West Florida Corvair Club