<VV> (VV) Antique Auto Club

Arjay Morgan n3lkz@yahoo.com
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:22:31 -0800 (PST)

I wonder if any members of the group have had anything
to do with the Antique Auto Club of America (AACA)?

My impression has been that when it comes to Corvairs
these folks are a bit elitist in that a 60s car just
doesn't quite come up to their high standards.

I ask because I was invited to join an AACA chapter
here in Florida. I would have rejected the offer
out-of-hand, except that the guy who invited me owns a
'31 Ford roadster that has hi compression heads,
hydraulic brakes and a two barrel Holley -- hardly the
pristine original that I thought this group strove
for.

Arjay Morgan
CORSA
64 Monza convert