<VV> Replacement FC round mirrors

Dan & Synde dsjkling@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:41:09 -0800

I've been looking for suitable replacement outside mirrors for FC's.  The
original mirror was round with an offset threaded stud in the middle of a
smooth, curved back.  All I have been able to find are mirrors with the stud
in the middle of the back instead of offset which causes interference with
the vent windows.  Any ideas?  I'd like to keep the stock look even if it's
hard to see from them!!  It used to have the West Coast mirrors which were
great for visability but I didn't like the look of them and went back to the
round mirrors.

Dan Kling
1961 Greenbrier Deluxe 4spd, 1963 Spyder