<VV> (VV) Antique Auto Club

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:43:18 -0500

I regaled the list a year or so ago about my participation in an
AACA-sponsored show, where I bumped into a guy (member/official) who noted
that no Corvair as manufactured was fit for even spirited driving, much less
competition.
     That was an isolated experience - I have no other experience of any
kind with AACA, and even THIS wasn't exactly official. There was one other
Corvair at the show, and many other very cool cars besides. Among the people
ATTENDING the show, of course, I got the usual reactions to the Corvair,
most favorable. I gave out CORSA brochures and cards for the local club.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C