<VV> Re: 64 110PG for sale in South San Francisco

Ron Choy rnchy@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:14:27 -0800 (PST)

A woman in South San Francisco wants to sell her 64
Monza 2D. The interior seems almost new. Engine is
good but has been maintained by non-Corvair people.
Last time I saw it, the light beige paint was in
excellent shape. It's always been garaged. I think it
hasn't got many miles on it. Truthfully, an old lady's
runabout.

For purely personal reasons, I prefer not to contact
her but that's my problem. Her phone is 650-997+3113.
ron 65,66