<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #10 - 2 msgs

Richard B threercb@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:33:48 -0800 (PST)

I'll probably get some flack for finding TDC this way, but when I f-up and need to find #1 TDC ...again...  and there's no one to assist, I jamb the twisted corner of a clean shop rag in the sparkplug hole by using a Phipps and "bump" the starter over until I hear the "pop" when the rag is blown out of the hole.  Having a remote starter switch is even handier for this kind of thing as you don't have to keep running around and turning the ignition key. Rich B.