<VV> Re: NOTE ON BRAKE TUBING

W Barry w_j_barry@hotmail.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:01:41 -0000

Be careful on switching to silicone brake fluid!  Moisture can get into the
system with either type of fluid.  It's just that it won't mix with the
silicone fluid so you'll have droplets or pools of water.  Silicone fluid is
more compressible than DOT 4 fluid so it may feel spongier if used hard.
Much better, I believe, to change fluid regularly.

Regards,
Bill
----- Original Message ----- > Message: 14