<VV> OS cylinders vs. half-OS cylinders

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:52:50 EST

In a message dated 2/2/2004 12:56:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
teshep@marshallnet.com writes:
Hey Gang,
Here is a crazy question!!??
Has anyone tried putting  2- .020 oversize cylinders in position #1 and #2
and then putting 2-.030 oversize cylinders in position #3 and #4 and then
putting 2- .040 cylinders in position #5 and #6 and then seeing if the
engine will run???
I guess that I have too much time on my hands, but like I said will it work
and how much performance will there be???
Thomas Shepard
Once I tried putting in .060 over cylinders on cylinders 1, 3 & 5 and .020
over cylinders on cylinders 2,4 & 6. The engine ran okay, but the car pulled to
the right. <grin> Badda-boom! -Thanks, folks, I'll be here all week! -Seth