<VV> Communique mailing labels

Larry Forman Larry@Forman.net
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:28:55 -0800

Hi,
I checked and my label was adhered very well.  Maybe that is because on my
CORSA renewal I checked the option box for "additional label adhesive".  LOL.
Larry

Actually, I agree that it is a serious matter and hope you guys get it
solved like you did for us on the left coast.  Maybe we matter
more??  Please stop me ... this is too easy!