<VV> VV mentioned in Communique

Ron Guy qcc65@charter.net
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:20:11 -0500

Hank,
 Just having a pull on a bottle of Dickel myself as I
read your post. Warms the cockles of the heart on a 35 degree night.
I wish I had my Communiqui but it hasn't come yet. Hope the mailing address
label didn't fall off. I'll look through my stuff for FC mirrors this
weekend.
I think I might have stashed some while I was in college.
Right next to the OS cylinders. By the way, welcome back Ryan. Hope you
enjoy all the one liners.

Touchi Smitty

Apologize to the rest of the group for sending this to VV as I meant to send
the d&^#%& thing to Hank only and clicked the send button before I realized
it

Ron