<VV> Replacement FC round mirrors

Dan & Synde dsjkling@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:36:54 -0800

I did a little more digging and found out that the Willys Jeep used a 5"
mirror.  They even had one with an offset shaft that looks like a dead
ringer for the FC mirror, no ribs on the back at all.  Problem is that
again, the replacement mirror that the jeep sites are offering has the shaft
in the middle.  It may not be any easier to find the Willys mirror but at
least I can look amongst the Willys parts while I'm at the old car
swapmeets!!

I just can't bear to drill holes, clamp on a none stock mirror or put on
something more modern.  Just can't do it!!  IMHO I think the little mirrors
look better, just have to move ones head around alot more to be sure you see
the entire lane.

Dan Kling
1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, red\white,4spd 3.89
1963 Monza Spyder, chassis off resto.  no engine yet......