Fwd: <VV> If it ain't broke don't fix it??

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 01:06:35 EST

In a message dated 2/4/04 10:27:09 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
dsjkling@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< What is the
 likelyhood of just putting the engine back together with the cylinders as
 they are?  >>

Dan
I think that you should put the cylinder assemblies back in just as they are.
The were working fine when you stopped running the engine and they should
work just fine. Go for it.
Regards,
Bob Helt