<VV> Speedometer

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 22:21:36 EST

Speedo shops have such things. Also look on the Web. I am sure there are
places that sell these things.

In a message dated 2/5/2004 5:47:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hdflstf@earthlink.net writes:
I'm looking for an adapter, as part of the group red 'vert, for a
speedometer cable.  I need a .104 to .104 cable splice(?).  The cable should
fit in either end.  Essentially it would be a way to connect two cables..
Any thoughts out there on where to find something like that or make
something like that.  If there was a speedometer shop in town I probably
wouldn't be asking.  With any luck I'll have the car Stitched together for
the SECC autocross in March.

The Artful Dodger