<VV> Re: WUM Update

PatioMatt@aol.com PatioMatt@aol.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:42:39 EST

Looking good Matt!  So is the car!  I was shocked at the money you guys down
south spend on trailer queens.  If it were me I'd be cutting corners on
prices
so I could afford the gas to drive it afterwords.  But then I'm not one of
the fortunate ones with tens of dollars to spend on such frivolous
things....especially for those overly priced LM parts. ;^)

Bruce Webster
'60 500 Sedan
'61 700 Coupe
'64 900 Coupe

P.S.  Knowing how strapped for cash you now must be I'm offering to donate a
set of '60 dog dishes to replace those really LM wheel discs.

$$$ for gas????   We have to mortage our Million Dollar houses to get a
tankfull!  I know, "I'm way over " on this car...but it is an "Ultra"  ggg  Wait
until you see the $30 seat covers....

Tanks [sp]  for the offer of the Dogdishes....but Angel eats at the table!
LOL!!

Matt Nall  CORSA, CCC, WCC